Baytown Neighborhood Donor Center
This state-of-the-art center is conveniently located and has hours of operation designed to make your blood donation a pleasant experience. Patient needs in our region require that we collect more than 1,000 blood donations each day. Thank you for Committing for Life and helping others return to full and healthy lives.
The Baytown Neighborhood Donor Center includes:
- Three donor screening rooms and five collection beds.
- Variety of ways you can choose to Commit for Life, including whole blood and Apheresis technology.
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff that is ready to answer your questions and care for you while you help save a life.
- Donor relaxation area featuring fresh-baked cookies daily for donors' comfort and enjoyment.
- Children's play area so that donors can watch their children enjoy videos, toys and play games on the Microsoft Xbox 360 while donating.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
5010 Garth Road, Suite 210
Baytown, TX, 77521